A few months ago, I finished my winter COYER challenge and I was so excited to exceed my goal for it. Fortunately, they are hosting a a summer version of the challenge, only this time it’s with a twist! Since this one is going to last eleven weeks and I have been averaging about three books a week for the past few weeks, I’m going to aim to read at least 30 books for the COYER: Summer Vacation. This should be easy to hit since they are practically throwing the rules out the window this summer, so there won’t be any pressure to get through just my ebooks.
If you are looking for a challenge this summer, this might be just for you!
You can sign up here: http://www.becausereading.com/time-sign-coyer-summer-vacation/
Here are the details:
Summer’s around the corner and you know what that means? SUMMER VACATION! It’s time to take a break from the work and rules and just let loose! And COYER’s going on Summer Vacation too!
What does that mean exactly?
That we’re throwing away
allmost the rules again! You ready?!
COYER Summer Vacation will run all summer, June 18th – September 2nd!
On September 4th they will announce the winners of THREE $10 Gift cards for Amazon or Barnes & Noble. There will be several opportunities for other prizes throughout the event with our social media games.
- You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and August 1st – on blog, goodreads, fb, google+, etc.Yes, that means you can sign up until August 1st! But don’t wait, you’ll miss most of the fun!
- You must link to the sign-up post below (don’t link to your blog, link to the sign-up post).
- You must review books somewhere & link the reviews to the review linky to be eligible for one of the grand prize giveaways.
- Have Fun!
Normally you’re only allowed to read eBooks that were less than $5 for COYER, but since this is Summer Vacation you can read whatever you want! To be clear, here are some questions you may be asking…
- Can I read a book that cost $10? Yes!
- Are Tour books and Author Review books ok? Yes! Yes!
- Can I read a paperback? An audio book? An eBook? Yes! Yes! Yes!
Getting the idea? There really are very few rules here. We won’t even have a rafflecopter, to keep things as easy as possible. Instead we’ll be using random.org with the sign-up and review linky (each entry on a linky will be worth 1 entry). So if you’ve added your link there, you’re in the giveaway.
Note: You MUST have a sign-up post! You sign up once, with your sign up post. You can have a post just declaring your intention to participate and you can later update (or repost) with your goals. Or if you know your goals now, go ahead a post them.