For awhile now, I’ve felt like I’ve been floundering to find ways to do things that I enjoy doing. That’s why I was so excited to return to my blog a few months ago. Writing has always been a passion of mine and though I do not create as many original posts as I would like, it’s something.
Over the past few months, I have been purchasing some jewelry pieces from a friend of mine from my Navy days. I realized that I was looking forward to her weekly facebook lives and to see what kind of interesting pieces she would have. My favorite pieces turn out to be wraps and I’ve probably bought two dozen different wraps from her over the past few months.
After a lot of consideration and thought, I’ve decided to join her on her endeavor and begin to sell the jewelry as well! I’m excited to do this, because I’ve spent the past year and a half creating and selling my own jewelry pieces. I have always had a passion for jewelry and I think this will be a great way to have some fun, make a little extra cash, and meet new people!
So what do I like about Paparazzi Accessories?
I like the fact that all of the pieces are $5 plus tax (plus shipping). Obviously, the pieces are costume jewelry and based on my experiences, the pieces are comparable to the types of jewelry you may get at Target or Kohls for $20-$30. So if you think about it, it’s a pretty good deal. The wraps I get are suede and they are embellished with a variety of studs and rhinestones. Due to where I work, I’m not able to wear a lot of jewelry, especially pieces that I paid a lot of money for. This is because they may get broken or lost throughout the day. However, the wraps are sturdier and I like have a touch of fashion as I’m working. When I was bitten at work, the student actually got my wrap and because of the rhinestones, she never bit me again. I haven’t only bought wraps, those just happen to be the more appropriate pieces for me during my currently work assignment. I feel like they will become apart of my daily outfit when I finally become a teacher, in my own classroom.
So here’s my plan: I think I’m going to start doing Facebook live shows on Tuesdays. Those who can view the show live can have first access to my new pieces. However, if you can’t join me live, you are more than free to watch the playback and see if there are any pieces you like. The numbers I assign pieces will remain the same until Friday, so that gives everyone several days to watch the videos… or visit my page that I will set up with the pieces that are available and their number. On Fridays, I will feature a piece or two with my new weekly meme.
There’s also another way you can purchase some of the pieces you like. I have a shop through paparazzi’s website and you can visit it any time! The pieces featured there will differ from the ones I have in my inventory, so you’ll have lots of amazing pieces to choose from. You can check out my shop by clicking the button below:
Here’s some of the facts you’ll need:
- All the jewelry is lead and nickel free!
- All pieces sell for $5.50. This includes the tax.
- If you purchase 12 items, your 13th item is free!
- Shipping and handling is $4, regardless of the size of your order.
- Payments can be made in a few ways. All of these options are secure:
- Facebook (this is the easiest method)
- Paypal (if you choose this method, use the friends and family option so it won’t charge you.)
- Square – I can send you an invoice to your e-mail
- Invoices will be sent out no later than Wednesday at 12 pm. You will have until Friday evening to complete your purchase.
- Orders will be mailed off on Fridays and Saturday (depending on when your order is completed).
- Any inventory I have will also be available through this blog. I will have a page set up exclusively for the pieces and you can either choose to use the paypal option or message me to arrange another payment method.
- I will start having drawings after a few weeks. This can be for a free piece, free shipping, no tax, etc. I will have more information about how you can enter the drawings and what they will be for at that time.
Here are some of the pieces I will have for my first show:
So I hope you’ll check it out or stop in for one of my Facebook live shows!